Monday, June 15, 2015

One more 2015 Panini American card

Here's the next to the last card I pulled from the 6 packs I bought.

Another card featuring someone I didn't recognize. The back of the card provides some information on her.

OK, well she's on the show "The Real Housewives of New Jersey". This is not a show I've ever watched but I'd heard of it. She has four beautiful daughters and has written cookbooks. I checked her on Wikipedia and found out a few other things. She was born on May 18, 1972 and has also appeared on Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The 3rd line of the article starts "As of 2015 she lives in a federal prison". Whoa, I didn't see that coming.

Further down it says:

"On March 4, 2014, Teresa and Joe entered a guilty plea to 41 counts of fraud, following a deal struck with federal prosecutors. The couple was accused of engaging in bank, mail, wire, and bankruptcy fraud, which allegedly saw them net over $5 million over a 10-year period. On October 2, 2014, Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in a federal prison; Joe received a 41-month sentence, followed by potential deportation to Italy."