Friday, July 25, 2014

2014 Panini Golden Age - Very tiny look

I really liked 2013 Panini Golden Age and bought a hobby box of it. With Topps Allen and Ginter hobby boxes being out of reach ($110 and up on eBay), I decided to get another hobby box of Panini Golden Age this year. Before I decided I bought a couple of Phillies cards to see them in person. I did three posts on the 2013 set last year and they were some of my more popular posts. You can see them here, here, and here.

2014 Panini Golden Age #114 Steve Carlton
Although superficially similar to last year's set, the design has some significant changes. The picture area is circular this year versus a vertically oriented oval shape last year. Last year's backs are very similar.

2014 Panini Golden Age #80 Robin Roberts
I'll do a couple of posts when I get my hobby box.

No comments: